We are a name to rely upon for sourcing and supplying a wide variety of architectural glass products that comprises Toughened Glass , Laminated Glass , Insulated Glass , Bend Glass , Bend Toughend Glass , Heat Strengthened Glass , Heat Soak Glass . Widely applicable in diverse sectors, these architectural glass products are offered to our clients in different sizes and other specifications.|
Toughened Glass is processed by heating glass to its transition stage (610-650°), and then cooling it rapidly with blasts of air through specially designed air nozzles. This process gives the glass high surface stress and tensile strength.
Extreme Wind Load Area
Fire Place Enclosure
4-5 time stronger than annealed (raw) glass of same thickness.
Break into small pieces without any sharp edges. Unlike annealed glass which forms sharp knife like fragments, when it breaks.
Limitations Important Note :
1. Once Toughened the glass cannot be cut, drilled, bevelled deep etched or acid treatment.
2. As glass is heat treated boe wrap or process roller marks , distorations may be evident. This is within limit set by ASTM standard.
Available thickness :
4mm to 19mm
Max Size :
2800mm x 4800mm
Min. Size :
300mm x 300mm
Architectural Laminated glass is produced by binding the inter layer (PVB) between two or more lites of glass under heat and pressure.Properties
- After breakage as it tends to remain intact on the frame till replacement.
- Provide security against burglary bombs, bullets etc.
- Insulation against external sound
- Block 99% UV rays preventing fading of interior colours.
- Flats / Houses : Display Window
- Basements : Bank
- High Buildings : School
- Observatory Window
It is customized many option we have like Any thickness & type of glass + PVB (1L/2L/3L/4L) + Any thickness & type of glass.Max Size:
2440 x 3660Min. Size:
300 x 300
Insulated glass consists two lits of glasses separated by aluminium profile filled with the dehydrated (Desiccant Drying) agent to absorb moisture within the air gap, sealed with primary seal followed by a secondary seal.Properties
- Saves on heating & cooling by reducing air to air heat transfer.
- In Hospitals
- In Schools
- Control Towers
- Office Buildings
- Sports Facilities
Note: once insulated, the glass cannot be cut drilled bevelled or grinded.Other Detail:
- Aluminium Spacer available in 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 50mm
- We can use any thickness & type of glass.
2250mm X 3660mmMin. Size:
305mm X 305mm.
Our clients can avail from us, a wide range of bend glass that is processed on HOAF machine from Holland, which is one of the best in the world. Widely used in modern offices and home for decorative and operational purposes, these bend glasses are available in standard and customized specifications for our clients. Our bend glass offers free expression of creativity and is thus ideal for interior designing and architectural purposes.The specifications of this range are as follows:
5mm to 19mm
108' x 60'
12' x 9'
Bend Toughened Glass
Bend Tougened Glass is made by heating flat glass to just below its softening temperature and is then bent to a pre-determined radius or arc-depth to create unique profile with optimal performance.Properties:
- Bend Tougened Glass possesses the same strength and thermal properties as Tempered Glass at a higher aesthetical appeal.
- It can be suitably fabricated with holes, notches and cutouts prior to heat treatment for use in doors and facades.
- Maximum Size: 2400 mm X 1300 mm (1300 mm bending side)
- Minimum Size: 350 mm X 500 mm (500 mm bending side)
- Minimum Radius upto 8mm glass: 650 mm
- Minimum Radius above 10mm: 1000 mm
- Thickness: 3.4 mm to 19 mm
- Glass Type: Clear, Tinted
Heat Strengthened Glass
Safex Heat Strengthened Glass is a semi tempered glass which retains the normal properties of raw glass with the exceptional strength and breakage characteristics. The glass is processed in horizontal furnace in which approximately 650°C is maintained to heat up the raw glass, and cooling cycles being less. This process is generally similar to heat temperatures being lower and cooling cycles being less rapid.
- Heat Strengthened Glass is approximately two to three times stronger than annealed glass of equal thickness.
- It breaks into large pieces and remains in window frames.
- It provides resistance to thermal stress associate with high performance glazing material such as Low-E glass, Reflective glass and Tinted glass.
- It provides less optical distortion.
- Maximum Size: 2440mm x 3660mm
- Minimum Size:300mmx300mm
- Thickness: 3.5mmto 19mm
- Glass Type: Clear, Tinted, Reflective, Low-E
- Once heat strengthened the glass cannot be cut, drilled, beveled, deep etched or any kind of acid treated.
- As glass is heat treated, bow, wrap or process roller mark distortions may be evident. This is within limits set by ASTM standard.
Solar control films are available in a wide variety of colour and performance features to provide significant solar protection. Built from tough polyester laminates and metallized coatings bonded by adhesives, these products screen out heat, black 99% of the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays & reduce harsh, uncomfortable glare. Tinted, semi reflective, fully reflective, high performance sputtered, dual reflective, low e, & spectrally selective films enhance the performance & aesthetics of any architectural glazing systems. From the inside films provide a pleasent, glare free & distortion free view & from the outside offer a uniform appearence that complement a building design.Primary Features:
- Reduce the cost of cooling by rejecting upto 79% of the sun's heat
- Blocks 99% of the damaging UV rays that cause premature fading of furnishings.
- Provide privacy, letting in light but guarding against prying
- Adds style to building for a fraction of the cost of other refurbishments without the inconvenience of relocating tenants
- Manufactured with the industry's toughest and most durable surface. The patented scratch resistant coating. The coating ensures long-lasting beauty and years of easy maintenance.
Heat Soak Glass
Heat soaking is a destructive process which heats tempered glass to 280 degree c over several hours over temperature gradients to induce fracture. Up to 90% to 95% Nis infected glass panes are usually destroyed at the factory itself.
Our Product Range